May 2012 - Present
- Develop, test, maintain and improve codebases by evaluating business needs and analyzing requirements.
- Responsible for the full stack(front end development, application logic, services, data persistence)
- Manage web-based application by following a Software Development Life Cycle, including development, staging and production environments.
- Work with product managers to clarify functional flows and provide technical insights on optimization
- Work with graphic designers and translate Photoshop designs to working HTML/CSS code.
- Develop codebase for all aspects of a release's Life Cycle, from new major or minor releases, to maintenance and hot-fixes releases.
- Help online marketing teams to execute various A/B tests using Optimizely.
April 2011 - August 2012
- Develop private messaging platform which allows users to send text, pictures, and video messages, using PHP, MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Flex(ActionScript) and CSS, created a data driven and highly responsive user experience. Build both front-end and back-end components.
- Involved in all aspects of application development starting from initial conceptual idea to requirements analysis and implementation. Direct creative design, operations, production, administration, finances, marketing, and public relations efforts.
COO/Director of Engineering
February 2004 - May 2012
APLogics Technologies, Inc.
- Develop Flex/AIR accounting software for a well-founded startup in Japan. Led Flex/AIR development team. Managed offshore engineering team.
- Manage development, maintenance, and technical operations of large-scale e-commerce website.
- Develop and manage the relationships with our client who own e-commerce website to ensure that the systems requirements are fulfilled.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Handle I10n and L8n issues for multilingual e-commerce website.
- Assist in developing and managing business, technology partner, and vendor relationships.
- Day to day company leader, reporting to CEO, managing employee's motivation and directing entire operations of development teams.
February 2002 - May 2004
- Leed in the architecture, development, and maintenance of eCommerce web sites that provide online broadcasting service using PHP/MySQL, C, and Perl.
- Fully responsible for definition of system requirements, design, implementation, quality assurance, and maintenance.
- Perform web servers and DB servers performance tuning/optimization to handle over 400 thousands visitors daily.
- Develop multithreaded applications in C that run in the background as daemon utilized with video/text messaging service.